Water Conservation Tips for the Hottest Days of the Year ☀️💦
Looking for ways to save water and money this summer? Look no further! Here are some easy tips on how to conserve water in your home to help save the planet and your wallet.
California is a state that is no stranger to water conservation. With a long history of droughts, Californians have learned to live with less water. But as the climate changes and temperatures rise, water conservation is becoming even more important.
During the hottest days of the year, water conservation is especially important.
- Turn off the tap when you brush your teeth or shave. This simple step can save up to 2 gallons of water per minute.
- Fix any leaks around your home. Even a small leak can waste hundreds of gallons of water per year.
- Take shorter showers. A five-minute shower can save up to 15 gallons of water.
- Water your lawn and garden less often. Water deeply, but less frequently, to encourage your plants to develop deep roots.
- Plant drought-tolerant plants. There are many beautiful and low-water-use plants that can thrive in California’s climate.
- Wash your clothes and dishes in full loads. Running a load of laundry or dishes with only a few items uses a lot of water.
By following these tips, you can help to conserve water and reduce your impact on the environment.
If you do experience plumbing problems such as leaks or slow drains give us a call. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Call The Team!
We Are Available 24 Hours a Day
7 Days a Week!
Team Rooter Service Areas
At Team Rooter Plumbing, we love being a part of the vibrant and diverse community of Southern California.
From the beautiful beaches to the thriving cities, there’s always something to love and discover. We’re proud to serve our neighbors and help keep their plumbing systems running smoothly. Proudly serving Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange County, and San Diego.
11400 Luddington Street, Unit A
Sun Valley, CA 91352
1591 South Sinclair Street , Unit B
Anaheim, CA 92806
4888 Ronson Ct , Unit A
San Diego, CA 92111
2320 Shasta Way, Unit F
Simi Valley, CA 93065