Terms & Conditions
Customer Satisfaction is at the highest priority for Team Rooter, its plumbers and technicians.
Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is an all encompassing and straight forward. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the work performed, we will redo the job or refund amount paid for up to $250.
All of our major sewer installations come with a 10 – 25 year warranty. If for any reason (excludes natural disasters, earthquakes or fires) there is a problem with the labor or material of our installation, Team Rooter will correct the problem free of charge within the warranty period.
It drains or you don’t pay guarantee. If Team Rooter can not get you line to drain, we will not charge you. (excludes hydro-jetting area / back yard drains – these drains are not maintained and a $200 service fee is assessed if we can not clear it with a hydro jetter)
Team Rooter Plumbing Labor Warranty
1. Warranty Coverage
Team Rooter Plumbing, herein referred to as the “Company,” provides this Labor Warranty to the original purchaser of plumbing services, herein referred to as the “Customer,” to guarantee the quality and workmanship of labor performed by the Company. This warranty covers the labor aspect of plumbing services, which includes installation, repair, and maintenance.
2. Warranty Period
The Labor Warranty is valid for a period of time indicated on the service contract from the date of completion of the plumbing work. The warranty period may vary based on the nature of the services provided, as specified in the service contract.
3. Covered Services
This warranty covers all labor-related aspects of plumbing services provided by the Company, including but not limited to:
- Installation of plumbing fixtures and systems.
- Repair of plumbing leaks and issues.
- Maintenance and servicing of plumbing systems.
This Labor Warranty does not cover the following:
- Damage caused by acts of nature, vandalism, or accidents.
- Defects or issues arising from the use of substandard or customer-supplied materials.
- Damage or issues caused by the negligence or misuse of plumbing fixtures by the Customer.
- Any modifications or repairs performed by parties other than the Company without prior written approval.
- Any issues not directly related to the labor provided by the Company.
5. Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, the Customer must:
- Notify the Company of the issue in writing within the warranty period.
- Provide proof of purchase, including the date and details of the plumbing service.
- Allow the Company the opportunity to inspect and rectify the issue, at its discretion, within a reasonable time frame.
6. Warranty Remedies
If the Company determines that the issue falls under the coverage of this Labor Warranty, it will, at its sole discretion:
- Repair or re-perform the labor service at no additional cost to the Customer.
- Provide a refund for the labor portion of the service, if repair or re-performance is not feasible.
7. Limitations of Liability
The Company’s liability under this Labor Warranty is limited to the cost of labor for the original plumbing service. The Company shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental, or indirect damages.
This Labor Warranty is non-transferable and is only valid for the original Customer who purchased the plumbing service.
9. Governing Law
This Labor Warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state or jurisdiction in which the plumbing services were performed.
10. Entire Agreement
This Labor Warranty constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and the Customer regarding the labor-related aspects of plumbing services and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings.