Plumbing Operations Manager
If you are looking for a job do not apply… If you are looking for a career we want to talk to you.
We are looking for an experienced Trenchless / Liner Technician to join Our Los Angeles team. If this sounds like you, please click the link to apply.
If you are tired of working for a company that does not appreciate your skills and does not provide support, or you are working with old equipment and want to change your lifestyle, then come to Team Rooter. We have new equipment, new vans, steady calls, great pay and commission structure, some of the best supervisors and managers in the industry showing you the ropes.
You have to be MOTIVATED & A TEAM PLAYER…
- Manage daily operations of specialists with the goal of providing superior customer service to our clients
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations, service and client care
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance.
• Monthly Bonuses
About Team Rooter
From clogged drains, and inspection by high-tech cameras, cleanout of overflow, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer lateral replacement, copper re-piping, hydrojetting, and a reliable, around the clock emergency service, we are ready to address a wide variety of plumbing troubles and fix them as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Our team takes pride in providing the best for our customers. We believe in treating every customer like a member of our own closely knit team; like friends and neighbors.
With this motto Team Rooter has become a recognizable staple in the plumbing industry providing over 20 years of technician experience to tackle any rooter or plumbing problem while forming lasting relationships with our past and present clients.