Customer Service Representative CSR
If you are looking for a job do not apply… If you are looking for a career we want to talk to you.
We are a successful Rooter and Plumbing company looking for energetic and motivated drain cleaning technicians.
If you are tired of working for a company that does not appreciate your skills and does not provide support, and want to change your lifestyle, then come to Team Rooter.
In this position, you are most likely the first point of contact and a great deal of responsibility. The responsible person will communicate with the customer to determine service needs. This person will schedule and notify technician of appointments and enter the necessary data into computer software.(Service Titan) Performs related work as required.
Ideal candidates will have the following customer service related
- A professional and courteous telephone manner.
- Ability to handle a multiple-lined phone system…GPS system and
dispatch to multiple field technicians.
- Patience and endurance to sit/stand behind a desk all day.
- Able to identify and handle the urgency of each task, and work in a
- Is detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills to include the following:
- Proficient w/Microsoft outlook, excel and word.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as communication, problem solving, and
- Perform a variety of tasks; works under general supervision of the
- General office duties may include filing, sorting, answering phones in a
CSR role, greeting customers, etc.
You have to be MOTIVATED & A TEAM PLAYER…
- Primary responsibility is customer service.
- Communicates with customers to determine their needs.
- Schedules and notifies service technicians of work order assignments
using GPS tracking and dispatching software.
- Receives check-in call from the service technicians and informs workers
of next job to respond to.
- Supports service technicians.
- Maintains customer repair records using computer database to give
detailed history of the work performed at their sites.
- Maintain dispatching board to ensure maximum efficient capacity of
- Manage on-call schedule and notify technicians of their assigned weeks.
- Know and understand service work order module and service contract.
- Active in all facets of dispatch.
- Various reporting responsibilities as needed.
- Requirements needed in order to be considered for this position:
- Previous dispatching/customer service experience.
- Experience and utilizing judgment in order to plan and accomplish goals.
- Follow up and follow through with technicians and customers to help
maintain good customer relationships.
• Competitive pay.
• Medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance.
• Monthly Bonuses
About Team Rooter
From clogged drains, and inspection by high-tech cameras, cleanout of overflow, drain cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer lateral replacement, copper re-piping, hydrojetting, and a reliable, around the clock emergency service, we are ready to address a wide variety of plumbing troubles and fix them as quickly and as efficiently as possible.
Our team takes pride in providing the best for our customers. We believe in treating every customer like a member of our own closely knit team; like friends and neighbors.
With this motto Team Rooter has become a recognizable staple in the plumbing industry providing over 20 years of technician experience to tackle any rooter or plumbing problem while forming lasting relationships with our past and present clients.